28 May 2008

One Very Important Thought


SOLD (70cm x 60cm)

I used to get accused of daydreaming a lot when I was young, sitting in class gazing out the window at nothing at all, or dawdling along the road with no concept of time. But who is to say I wasn’t thinking about or doing something of the up most importance? I could have been contemplating exactly what was being said or taking my time as to not have an accident whilst walking along a busy road! OK, this wasn’t the case, but it could have been! The point is whatever was going on at the time in the background, in my mind and for many daydreamers alike, I was in the middle of one very important thought. For example, carefully walking along the drain in the playground, one foot in front of the other, didn’t matter if the bell had gone, this is important and the end must be reached! Or those different coloured paving slabs that I had to step on were indeed stepping stones to my goal, and should the wrong slab be stepped on, then I would surely become victim to whatever lurks deep in the chasm below!


Add to Spotlight

No comments: