2 January 2009

Blank Media Collective - Blankpages E-zine issue 9

This months E-zine from Blank Media Collective features 'Magic Window' on the front cover as well as a quick Q&A with myself on page 6 of the online magazine.

You can click on this link for quick access to the magazine;
'Blankpages' E-zine issue 9

It also includes the write up for 'Magic Window' as well as one of my personal favourites, 'The World is Yours' on page 5.

More about the Blank Media Collective arts organisation can also be found here on their website;
www.blankmediacollective.org

Many thanks to those at Blank Media for showing interest in my work, these things always help in giving me huge boosts and extra confidence in the paintings I create.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well some of these online images blow away ur mind.