10 February 2009

Chasing Rainbows


(70cm x 50cm) SOLD

Apparently whenever you see a rainbow in the sky, you are supposed to make a wish. This was only something I heard recently and is one of those little tales that gets passed down to your kids. The same was said for blowing on a dandelion, which is something I did used to do as a kid whenever I found one in the back garden. Time and time again I would wish for a train set…Unfortunately I never got one!

But does this mean wishes don’t come true? All I really have to do is go out and buy a train set, and surely my wish will have been granted!

Making a wish isn’t necessarily a given for getting something you want, but if you work hard or even just put a bit of effort into your wishes and dreams, who is to say that they wont come to fruition?

No comments: