25 November 2009

Debut Canadian Exhibition @ Leonardo Galleries, Toronto

This is my debut exhibition in Canada and the first outside of the UK. Unfortuntely it's an expensive job shipping paintings half way around the world, so only 4 original paintings are being exhibited but I am looking forward to the response they recieve.....hopefully all positive :)

Leonardo Galleries can be found at 133 Avenue Road, in the upmarket Yorkville district of downtown Toronto. You can find out more about their history, events and services here

The exhibition can be viewed on their website, or if you are lucky enough to be in the area, do take time out to visit the gallery.

I wish I could get there myself to not only see my work on exhibit, but to visit what is a wonderful gallery. All being well, maybe I can arrange a trip in the future. Canada has always been on my list of places to visit, so it will be a good excuse to go :)

www.leonardogalleries.com


2 comments:

Betwixt Baubles (aka Iris) said...

Just stumbled on your blog and wished I had found it sooner so I could have appreciated your works in person as Toronto is a short drive away from me. That being said your work is simply sweet.

Scott Carruthers said...

Hi

Thanks for your nice comments. I do still have work at Leonardo Galleries and although it may now not be on show in the gallery itself,they do still have a couple of paintings in stock, and I'm sure if you ask the staff they will get them out to show you.

All the best, and please keep reading the blog for more news, now that you've found it :)