19 February 2011

New Work at Artery Gallery, St Andrews

Four new paintings are now on show at Artery Gallery which you can see by clicking the link to their website at www.arteryuk.com

I hope to have more news soon regarding a larger forthcoming exhibition at the Gallery. It should be one of my biggest exhibitions of work so far which I am very excited about!

Plans are underway as to what work I will be producing for Artery Gallery, but rest assured there will be some brand new pieces along with some familiar favourites.

So not only will I be looking forward to Spring/Summer for the long awaited better weather, but also for what I hope to be a successful show!

1 comment:

canvas artwork said...

thanks for this post,i had a good read, when are you going to doing more exhibitions then